HOUSE HUNTING GUIDE 101


It is a wonderful feeling coming back to blog about what I am most passionate about “LIFE” and all it has to offer an Ordinary 9ja Guy like myself. I have been through a lot this past years that I have been away from blogging ranging from sleeping in a house without doors or windows where 2 of its previous tenants passed away in while staying there (This was a creepy period) and getting a 90k loan from a Najia babe to have doors installed in my door-less sleeping quarters (This was totally shocking) and a whole lot more… Those are stories for another post on here but at the moment, we will be doing a rundown of tips a Naija guy needs to follow when hunting for a new apartment anywhere in Nigeria as listed by theO9jaguy himself. And the tips are:


1. The Spiritual History of the house in general: This is something many readers would read and laugh about but I can tell you that if you as a tenant don’t pray concerning a new place and seek spiritual guidance whether or not it would be favourable to you upon acquiring the space, I pray you don’t quote me that “I said so”. This is Africa that black continent and a whole lot of diabolic rituals are carried out by some of these landlords just to increase or sustain their wealth at the expense of their tenants….and that is the truth. I can't tell how it is in other parts of the world but here pls do your research about the place but do so discreetly. 

2. Never rent the beauty of a house but the durability of its structure: Hence the saying “True Beauty is within”. I have fallen for this trap on 2 different occasions and both aren’t experiences I would love to have again. In one of the houses, water was literally entering into my apartment when it rained (Despite having interlocking bricks installed outside my apartment) and I would have to raise my mattress up or move it far away from the wall. The bricks used got soaked every time there was a downpour and that further weakened the strength of the apartment.

3. Strike a bargain with an existing occupant (To cut Cost): This is one very good way to cut all those unnecessary side money charged by agents in cahoots with the landlord to milk new tenants where they charge Agreement, commission, and damages (I don do agent too before). 

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE

Comments

Post a Comment

WE LUV COMMENTS

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13