Dammy Krane shaves Dreadlocks as promised if Buhari became President

I have been very busy for the past few months now and haven't really had time to write and compose my hearty inspired submissions. There is a new WIND OF CHANGE sweeping through the country and even the celebrities aren't left out.
Dammy Krane aka the "Enterkraner" made a promise before the Presidential election stating clearly that if the People's General won the election, he would have his dreads shave off... Look below for his statement and pics.
“As I promised a fan that I will cut off my dreads if Sai Baba wins The Presidential election … #CHANGE

https://instagram.com/p/07vHcvGvtH/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13