Have had big Boobs since I was 17... - Cynthia Morgan

You can tell when there is still a little youthful exorbitance shown by the Raggae/DanceHall artiste because I see no reason why she should even go to such length to debunk such rumour peddled by some unscrupulous blogger who tarnish the image of other bloggers... But in all, nice boobs if I might say too myself.

German Juice crooner, Cynthia Morgan has reacted angrily to rumours that she had a boobs jobs.

The Northside Entertainment artise posted a picture of herself at age 17 to burtress her point. She reacted via her instagram page.

“That Awkward moment when this blogger niggas say some real bullshits. I myself bow to some bloggers when I read news about myself getting a nose and a boob job…even a skin job?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13