D'Banj "Banga Lee" Gets NewYear gift from Rock band U2 (See Pics)


The Ceo of DB records and Nigeria's own Koko Master got a new year gift from the greatest Rock band in History "U2" and he couldn't hide his joy. He haid this to say on his facebook handle..

What a Great way to kick start the Year. See what I got from my GodFather in Music .Best Christmas / NewYear gift ever . This one I shall Frame. Thanks to Greatest rock Band ever U2 ( the Hewson Family ) for this Gift . Special thanks to my Daddy Godfather BONO for making me know How special and favored I am. God bless u guys . 2015 is Really Mine... OooSssHhhEee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13