MAVIN RECORDS: Don Jazzy, Wande Cole agree to keep sealed lips on broken relationship

Careful not to draw the fans’ irk like he did in 2011 when D’banj parted ways with Don Jazzy,’R has exclusively gathered that the music producer has agreed with Wande Coal that the ‘Rotate’ hitman should positively rep Mavis Record at the label he eventually ends up with.
Both parted ways several weeks ago after almost 10 years relationship.
An artiste manager who knows much about the duo told R on Friday that Wande had grown tired of the company and had wanted out long before now but didn’t want to incur the wrath of Jazzy as he had grown to become “too close” to the music producer despite allegations that he stole a song from the latter.
“Both had a mutual agreement that they won’t say things that will negatively affect their labels or persons as D’banj’s revelations years ago did some damage to the good guy image Jazzy had created for years.
“With a lot of endorsements here and there, Don Jazzy told Wande he had no qualms with him and therefore wanted nothing bad said about him or the CEO of Blackdiamond, to which Wande was said to have agreed.
“I believe the public will be spared the dirty linens this time because Wande has promised to rep the label well”, R source said.
Early this week, both had exchanged words on twitter where Wande said: It is with sad heart I make this response. Steal from you? I served you for 10 years, why are you not happy with my progress? You are not God, you can not stop me. After all the years of being loyal to you, I can never believe you will ever say this to me, trying to bring me down on twitter. You have my phone number, email address but you choose twitter attention syndrome., to which Don Jazzy replied: I am glad you know that there is God. If I want to stop you, why would I do the kick with you introducing Blackdiamonds? Pls do the right thing bro, asap. God bless
Don jazzy later added; “How long will I continue to sweat and some people will choose to steal from me? I am nice and easy going doesn’t mean you should disrespect me. But enough is enough. Even if I send my legal team on him, una go complain too.  If I want to stop you, why will I allow you to release “Rotate” without my company credit?
Prior to these exchanges, Mavin Records had officially announced the departure of  Wande, from the label due to irreconcilable differences.
It claimed the label had pursued a renewed ethos to raise its standards, but which Wande’s vision had not aligned with.
 “A few months ago, all parties mutually agreed that a separation would be the best course of action.
“Legal parties on both sides have spent the past six months trying to reach an amicable solution in terms of musical property rights. However, the decision by Wande to release ‘Baby Face’ as his own material is a breach, which compelled an immediate clarification on our part”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13