9JARIANS ABROAD: "I Will Tear and Burn My Nigerian Passport, Once I Become Canadian" - Nigerian Girl

It's hard staying true to one's allegiance to his beloved country especially when the government and its officials are doing everything in their power to frustrate a committed citizen. I haven't travelled by air before and that's the honest truth. It's not that I have the fear of flying or something but I haven't found myself strolling to the airport to book a flight to any part within or outside 9ja. I have been fortunate enough to do so for friends online and also procure tickets for them over the counter and I can tell you the stress it entails sometimes.

The very complaints the lady living in Canada has is that of inefficiency in the delivery of duties by those working at the Nigerian High Commission in Canada. May be the video will tell a better story.
Watch it below



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13