Chris Brown is Insecure, Riri and I just had a Fling - Drake


In a recent interview with Elliot Wilson of EVR radio, Drake called Chris Brown insecure and said he treated Rihanna with respect when she fell into his lap...
For any media outlet listening, don't ask me sh*t about that man when I come up there. And leave that man alone. Stop preying on his insecurities. His insecurities are the fact that I make better music than him, that I'm more popping than him and that at one point in life the woman he loves fell into my lap and I did what a real nigga would do and treated her with respect so she's not up there talking down on me."

Listen to Drake's Audio response and Chris Brown had this to say in response to Drake..

After the interview hit the internet, Chris Brown Tweeted lol







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13