Jesse Jagz Quits Chocolate City Record Label




It came as a shock to Many....


This one sure does rate high on the scale of trouble. Chocolate City top producer/artiste Jesse Garba Abaga aka Jesse Jagz has announced his breakup with the popular record label. Reason? Voluntarily Exit? Nice!

Releasing a revealing statement from his Facebook account, Jesse left a trail of confused and shocked fans when he dropped the statement below.

‘I, Jesse Garba Abaga (also known as “Jesse Jagz”) an artist formerly signed to Chocolate City Music label hereby wishes to notify my fans and the general public about my voluntary exit from the label‘, he shockingly announced.

He went further explaining that his existing contract has expired, and he is unwilling to renew.

‘After my initial two year contractual agreement with Chocolate City, I do not wish to renew my contract with them and as such have proceeded to continue my music career with my new team at Jesse Jagz Nation.

‘I still maintain a cordial relationship with the management of Chocolate City and my former label mates and I wish them the best in all their future endeavors’, he explained.

And it gets better with the singer announcing the intended release of his second album, under his own label JagzNation. . ‘Any further information will be passed across through my publicist but until then, have a good day. Look out for my sophomore album JagZNation Vol. 1 coming out in July 2013.

All efforts to make contact with Jesse’s manager for comments and opinion have gone without success. Also top label executive Audu Maikori and another chocolate city representative Aibee Abidoye are yet to reply their e-mails.

28-year old Jesse Jagz was first signed to the label along with his elder brother Jude ‘M.I’ Abaga in 2008 after the latter became an instant hit with his debut ‘Talk About It’ album. He made his musical bow with his debut album Jagz Of All Trade in 2009 which saw him become a force in the Nigerian entertainment scene with hit tunes like ‘wetin dey’.

culled from Pulse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#GUINNESS RECORD: Nigerian set World record for Longest sexual intercourse ever

The Ark of Covenant Has been Found, right under the Cross where Jesus was Crucified (Pics & Video)

Bestiality: 20-year-old girl arrested for having sex with dog since she was 13